Sunday, November 25, 2007

Inner World

This is my dog, Max. He occupies most of my time when I'm at home. Even though he is kind of a mutt, he looks exactly like a purebred Golden Retriever. He is about to turn eleven years old. As he ages he is getting very snooty and testy. He hates being left alone and demands treats. Do you have any pets? What are they like? I feel that pets actually own us. We feed and take care of them and they really don't perform any labor for us. Do you agree that we are the real pets?

1 comment:

Tamara Gantt said...

I have two cats --- Belle, who lives inside, and L.A., who lives outside. I also gave another cat away a few months ago to a friend of Debbie Gideon's because I couldn't keep her anymore. She has been formally adopted. Her name is Little Miss, and I will miss her and love her always. She is the most unusual and moody cat I've lived with, and also one of the most loving. Your dog looks very sweet and companionable.